Friday, October 10, 2008

Long time..

Its been a while since I even logged into blogger. Every time a post comes to mind, I think more about shutting down the blog than writing.

But, looking back at some old posts and reading about various trips has been fun. So..maybe I should just make this a travel blog (?)

What have I been upto since my last post?

- Decided on Haas and am half way through the first semester. Only 5 more to go..woohoo!
- My parents visited over the summer..Lincoln City (Oregon), Vegas, Grand Canyon, stuffing up on mom's food, arguing with dad, shopping...all happened, not necessarily in that order :)
- My sister's dogs stayed with us for a couple of months. I don't know if D&D (the dogs) had fun, but I sure did. They were a riot and a lot of work too. My sister so owes me :)

To the present..The Blue Angels are practicing right outside my office window. Its Fleet Week in San Francisco. Too bad I will be in class all day Saturday slogging over my finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home