Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shame, Shame!!

I was at the Olympic torch relay in San Francisco today. The torch was going to be about a block from my workplace and I was not going to miss the chance.

I didn't see the torch. What I did see were a whole lot of 'Free Tibet' supporters outnumbering the pro-China (and hence pro- torch) supporters.
The shouts of 'Beijing 2008, .....(something unintelligible), were drowned out by the 'Shame on China' jeers.

I say SHAME on the city of San Francisco, for disappointing me and a few thousand spectators who turned out to watch the torch run.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTC Wires BTC Wires is an online digital media platform which provides information for the crypto and blockchain technology fraternity. Our focus is to provide readers and experts with the latest developments and news related to the crypto world.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home