Friday, August 25, 2006

Live from London

I am actually at the London Business School..no, not as a student. Just staying at the accomodations provided by the school.

I arrived here y'day morning from San Francisco for a short holiday (i really need it). Spent a good part of the day on Baker street and Regent's Park.

In the evening, I attended Prof. Joseph Stiglitz's (Nobel Prize Winner and Columbia Business School Prof) talk on Emerging Markets. He was also promoting his latest book : Making Globalization Work.

On the other hand, my Columbia app is on the back burner. I did re-write portions of my essay on the flight. It needs more work.

Columbia is also holding an info session in San Francsico on Sep 7. Register here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home