Saturday, February 18, 2006

Heading home

Its been a long week and I am finally heading home in a couple of hours. This past week has been good - I have learned more about my company's business than I have in the past 2 years working in the Information Services department.

Chicago has been real nice to us...no crazy snow storms and such. Although we did drop from a high 48F on Monday to about 18F today. But hey, I am not complaining. About the drivers on the road though, a whole different story. Don't get me started.

I did not get a chance to visit Chicago GSB this trip..I am hoping I will be able to come back for a visit, when the weather is a lot warmer. Will be booking my tickets to NY this weekend. Yet to hear from CBS, and I am still debating if I should email students listed on their web site. Should I plan my trip to the very last detail or just wing it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home