Thursday, December 15, 2005

Its quite around here...

at work. Today was the in-house Holiday Party aka company-sponsored lunch. And almost all my colleagues are in the auditorioum playing a game called Steal-a-thon.

I have had to psotpone my GMAT. I initially signed up to take it on Dec 22. But looking at my scores on sample tests, I decided to take some more time to prepare.

I seem to consistently get about 8-9 questions wrong in both sections. My DS questions are the ones I am struggling with. In the Verbal section, my problem is with the SC and RC questions. I space out reading the RC paragraph and just try and guess the answer.
So, now the plan is to take the test mid-January. Which means I will have to take the test adminstered by Person VUE..apparently they do not give you scratch paper to work out the Quant section, but give two erasable noteboards. But all other aspects of the test remain unchaged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home