Friday, August 05, 2005

Not much going on..

hence the lack of posts. Not that anybody is actually reading this blog :)

Well, I will be heading back to Zhuhai in a couple of weeks. That trip almost did not happen, but now I have to go. Also planning a 10-day vacation following that.
My sister is visitng next weekend. It should be fun..it always is.

There are so many things I want to do and this Zhuhai trip is bang in the middle of all that. I wanted to continue my certificate course at Berkeley, take a kayaking class, sign up for a photography course..not happening until atleast November of this year.

Also, I have started looking into getting an MBA. Yep, I am jumping on that bandwagon!
Looked into a few schools that I would be interested in applying to and also at the taking the GMAT end of this year.I am not sure if I want to turn my blog into an MBA-focussed one though.But I will have a few posts on my experiences through the application process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home