Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back in China!!

The 5 weeks at home were over in a jiffy and I am into day 3 of my 5-week trip to China.

I finally broke down and bought myself the new Nikon D70S digital SLR camera, and I absolutely love it.

Have started the GMAT prep, but that is still not full steam yet.
I have also been looking to sign up for the MBA info sessions to some of the schools I would like to target. Most sessions are in the Sep-Oct time-frame when I will not be in the US. Hopefully they will have more sessions lined up for Nov/Dec.

The next few weeks I have to really focus and get stuff off my plate at work..no slacking.

I downloaded Google Talk and it is amazing. My sister called me yesterday and the clarity was pretty darn good. And it has a simple interface which makes it all the more better. I have used other messaging programs that are voice enabled before, but Google Talk really rocks!! Of course, you need to have a Gmail account to use GoogleTalk, but now you can get one here using your mobile phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home